I’m sure this can be done, just cant figure out how. I’m needing to export my portfolio as a pdf but my indesign document is a3, i see no option to chose the size.
A workaround is to take your A3 indesign document and place it inside an A4 document.
- Open a new document and set it’s size to A4
- Draw a Rectangle or Rectangle Frame over your whole artboard (consider allowing for bleed if you need it)
- CMD/Ctrl + D and select your A3 InDesign file and place it into the Rectangle
- Fit the placed A3 file into rectangle, making sure not to distort it
- Export your PDF as you would normally
Alternatively, you can export the A3 document as an A3 PDF and insert this at stage 3.
Source : Link , Question Author : holtii , Answer Author : Consume Coffee