After spending hours in Photoshop I haven’t found a great template I like. I love the design style of many newsletters I subscribe to.. including Smashing Magazine and Hongkiat.. but I wonder what some of the best standards for designing newsletters are?
If anybody has resources or ideas I’d love to hear them. Newsletters are still a huge part of Internet marketing today. They almost cannot be overlooked. And when you create a custom template matching your design it’s the best way to tie in your readers right to your website.
For a resource I’ve been digging through campaign monitor’s template list which includes tons and tons of free examples.
According to me whenever you draft an email newsletter, it should be clear and simple to understand for your subscriber…You can include the followings in your newsletter mostly
Here is a list adapted from VerticalResponse.com:
A short paragraph from you to your audience or an introduction.
Customer Testimonial – A simple quote from a happy customer about how
your product or service helped them or fixed a problem, a measurable
result achieved; or, link to a video testimonial that you host on
An Offer – Do you have discount, or promotion
currently running to announce?
Quick Fact – What’s the most popular selling product last month? What
do your customers view as the greatest challenge for them next year?
Gather important insights and facts with a simple online survey tool
and share results in each issue.
Tips For Creating Newsletter
- 5 Tips for Creating Email Newsletter Content
- Tips on Creating Email Newsletters – Email Marketing
- Email Newsletter: 7 Useful Tips For Creating Attractive And Effective Designs
- How to create an effective, eye-catching Internet newsletter
- Top 10 Tips to giving your email impact
- For better email newsletter Photoshop/Html
- Free Html Email Templates
- 50+ Brilliant HTML Email Newsletter Templates for Online Marketing
- 136 Best Email Templates
- Templates to Enhance your Newsletter’s Appeal
Hope this will help you a bit…..