What is the diffrence between EPS and PSD in making a mockup in:
2. Size in loading page
3. Easier to use
4. Similarity between both of them
Thanks in advance….
- Rapid UI prototyping
- Extensive UI stencils available within Fireworks and online for Mobile & web interfaces that you can design off
- Integration with jQuery Mobile Theme Roller means you can go from UI design to CSS within the same tool
- Hybrid between Photoshop and Illustrator for Web Design Needs
- Photoshop is great for a 4000×2000 image editing without losing quality, but for web .. you don’t need that kind of image editing power – perhaps 5% of the time. Same way, Illustrator is very powerful for vector stuff, but you don’t need that power all the time
- Fireworks is the hybrid between the two of them that’s much more focused towards web/mobile development workflow
- But not less powerful that the other two! Do you need a 6 stage gradient? You can do that easily in Fireworks too.
- Generates CSS from your design; You can do a nice gradient button, go to CSS property inspector & copy the CSS there, send to your developer (this is still quite cool for me :p)
The only annoying thing about FW for me is that the keyboard shortcuts are sometimes different from Photoshop.