- Using InDesign I created the interior of a 352-page book. It is supposed to be black only. But some of the diagrams in the book have hidden CMYK values.
- I created a PDF from InDesign. The PDF retains the hidden CMYK values.
- How can I convert my PDF into one that is black ink only, with no CMYK or color values? Is there a simple way to do this in Acrobat?
- Tools -> PDF Standards -> Preflight -> Convert to Grayscale
- Tools -> Print Production -> Convert Colors -> Conversion Profile -> Pick the one you want
Source : Link , Question Author : wernermischke , Answer Author : Ryan