Client briefing: Logo should be “Friendly, open, gives you a good feeling, encouraging, creating interest and curiosity, natural elements would be great”
I chose as an natural element the dandelion as it stands for:
– Healing from emotional pain and physical injury alike
– Intelligence, especially in an emotional and spiritual sense
– The warmth and power of the rising sun
– Surviving through all challenges and difficulties
– Long lasting happiness and youthful joy
– Getting your wish fulfilled
Besides I integrated the symbol that stands for psychology (Psi) – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psi_(letter)
Thank you for your time and feedback
I think it great! I also like the fact that you incorporated the Psychology symbol in the design. I’m sure your client will appreciate that!
With regards to the outer circle, I would probably make it not so heavy, i.e. reduce the stroke to about 2 or thereabouts. I think that will give your client’s patient(s) the belief that “you can break through this wall!”
The colours are fine, in my opinion… very calming.