Do we have name for these kind of “flat graphics” images?

What is the name for these type of images? I love these kind of graphics and it’s so flat which totally matches my current product development.

Do we have a name for it? A name will make it easier to search for examples and how to’s.


Funnily enough, it is known as flat design, usually made as vectors. It became popular with the emergence of the windows 8 UI.

See these sites for more examples:

Source : Link , Question Author : Sachin Gawas , Answer Author : Zach Saucier

Leave a Comment