Does anyone know what font this is or can suggest something similar?

I came across this on the internet. Does anyone know what font it is or, as the title says, suggest anything similar?

I dont mind learning a bit more photshop if needs be, as I think that’s where I’m lacking:

enter image description here


I cleaned the letters and WhatTheFont is not giving any results, but a similar and free font is Grobold:

enter image description here

Regarding the effects, the bottom blue word has a gradient from #248aca to #1e518a, and both lines have a black stroke. They can be added to any layer in Photoshop using Blending Options (right click on layer > Blending Options).

Source : Link , Question Author : Reg Gordon , Answer Author : Yisela

Leave a Comment