Grid / ruler toggle button at top of photoshop missing in CS6

In Photoshop CS5 there was a button at the top bar of the program where you could toggle rulers / grids (it was a square button and the had a ruler-looking border). I’d like to know how I can get this to show in CS6.

What I’m talking about:


I can’t find it either. So they either moved it into oblivion or they just got rid of it.

I would recommend the hotkeys/shortcuts:

CTRL + ' = Toggle grid

CTRL + R = Toggle rulers

These are much faster than moving the mouse around and pressing buttons anyways!

Source : Link , Question Author : Ayub , Answer Author : Hanna

Leave a Comment