Someone asked me to recreate a logo in Illustrator.
The original logo was made with an old commodore 64 computer.
I can’t get the logo rounded / stretched.
Logo that I created yet:
How can I achieve the warp shaped text?
- Type your fonts (in this case I guess and you suggest Times New Roman) and outline it.
- Drag it into
Art Brushand use the default settings.
- Create a circle, and while choosing it, click on the newly created brush. Choose appropriate
stroketo scale the fonts’ height. Rotate it a little bit to match your original logo.
- Now it is time to
expandyour circle into a shape.
- Make three copies of the shape, and assign them the colors of the front, the start of the shadow, and the end of the shadow of the original logo.
- Choose the two copies for the shadows,
makethem into a
- In the
blendoptions, set as many blending copies as you like.
- Finally, move the front copy onto the shadow, and you are done…
Source : Link , Question Author : Diederik , Answer Author : Troy Woo