How do you call “Charte Graphique” in English?

This is not really a translation question – more of a designer vocabulary.

How do you call the set of visuals, logos, designs, colors, fonts… that make a whole design project?
In French we would call it “Charte Graphique”, and I’ve seen some translate it to “Graphic Charter” but I think this is just a google translate translation.

Is there a word to describe this?


I usually use Visual Identity, which in french is Identité visuelle, another word for Charte graphique.

Source : Link , Question Author : nute , Answer Author : TKrugg

Leave a Comment