How do you create an effect like this in Photoshop?

enter image description here

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make the faded effect thing like that. As far as I’m aware that could be possibly done with pixel sorting but I was wondering if anyone would know an easier way to do it. Preferably in Photoshop.


Pixel Sorting

It’s the name of this effect (Google search).

Pixel sorting is an interesting, glitchy effect which selectively orders the pixels in the rows/columns of an image.

enter image description here

Image and more info here

In Photoshop, Menu Filter → Stilize → Wind once and then Cmd + F Mac or Ctrl + F Win to increase the effect.






There’s a free action download at spoongraphics

Source : Link , Question Author : Stefan Florea , Answer Author : Community

Leave a Comment