I am newbie and would like guidance on How do you present the logo to a client visually in a professional way?
What are the different ways of presenting a logo to a client?
If there are links to these resources, I will highly appreciate.
You’re asking a very broad question but I will try to help you in the best way possible.
Creating a logo for a business card?
- Design business card with client information
- Buy card stock typically 100lb.
- Run said card stock through printer
- Set reg. marks and print the business card (print more than one in case there is a print issue or you mess up cutting)
- Take business card and a ruler and cut out the business card.
- Display to client.
Creating a letterhead?
- Design said letterhead
- Print out letterhead
Logo going to be used in an app?
- Develop dummy app with logo
- Deliver app to client.
Logo used in a site?
- Create a site
- Deliver the site
If the logo is to be used for print, print examples. At this moment it will help test your color calibration and in print there is nothing better than having a printed example. Same rule applies for web.
If all else fails deliver a PDF with four mockups or variations of the logo to a client by email. In all reality though, if you’re asking how to present a logo in a creative way do you think you would be creative in designing the logo? Just food for thought.
Source : Link , Question Author : Ngeshlew , Answer Author : DᴀʀᴛʜVᴀᴅᴇʀ