How to classify the style of Guild Wars 2?

I need some photoshop brushes, and I swear I’ve seen the name of this style before –

I absolutely love that grungey/painted style, but no matter what I’m searching in my usual spots for photoshop brushes similar to this, I just can’t find what to call it. I know they use the “flourish” technique for a lot of the visual effects. Could anyone point me in the right direction?


I believe the style is called “Ink” or “Ink Brush.” It’s become quite popular in recent years. I remember seeing it in Street Fighter 4 a while back and it was nicely done.

To achieve it, you can use any of the water color photoshop brushes. Here are some links:

Source : Link , Question Author : Vael Victus , Answer Author : Jin

Leave a Comment