I have the following section in our website, and now when I look at it, I feel it looks unprofessional, and a bit unclear.
I tried to break the “How It Works” section into 3, with the second section highlighted only for stylistic purposes (not that it’s important than other section).
If anyone requires additional clarification, let me know!
Less is more
- Remove tiny icons from paragraphs.
- Shorten space between first and second paragraphs in each column (by about half).
- Remove the color highlight in center column — If you want to separate by color blocks, use three different colors. But I’d suggest simply using one, and letting white space divide them.
- Make headlines similar lengths across columns — take up one line or two; not both.
- Make paragraphs similar lengths across columns.
- Make the numbers inside circles be the same point size as headlines, and probably bold the numbers.
- Use consistent margins.
- [Copywriting] Use consistent voice and tone.