How to Create a Torn Page Effect in Photoshop?

I saw an image as the 404 error in CSS Tricks, and I wondered how to create such an effect in Photoshop.

torn paper


That image is a combination of torn paper and page curl. has excellent tutorials for both components:

Source : Link , Question Author : Fatemeh Izadpanah , Answer Author : Farray

Leave a Comment