How to create embossed text in Photoshop?

I am wanting to create text that looks like the following image:



There are lots of sites on the internet that offer tutorials on this. Beveled Text, Embossed Text, Watermarking (same concept just alpha transparency raised)…

These are just random Google/Bing searches:

Even youtube:

Or my best is There is also Kelby Training & KelbyTV but these are more from a photographic point of view than the software perspective.

But expect this to get migrated as advised in the comments

Source : Link , Question Author : novicePrgrmr , Answer Author : Wayne

Leave a Comment