I am wanting the stroke of the text I’m creating to match the fill color of the text, to give it a ‘bolder’ look in Adobe Illustrator.
I cannot seem to figure out how to eyedrop the custom color for the stroke, they way I have for the fill.
- Select the text using selection tool (v).
- Double click the fill colour on left side tools panel.A popup will open.
- Copy the colour code displayed after ‘#’.
- Double click the stoke colour on left side tool panel (next to fill
colour, looks life a frame).
- Paste the copied colour code next to ‘#’.Click ‘OK’.