How to fill this type of gradient in circle in photoshop?

How can I fill this type of gradient in a circle?

This is my sample:


As comments elude to, you need to create 3 separate shapes, each with a gradient at a different angle. This is not a single gradient. Once the 3 shapes are aligned, you end up with something similar.

enter image description here

Source : Link , Question Author : Chirag Vadaria , Answer Author : Scott

Leave a Comment