How to get this blur texture effect in photoshop?

I’m trying to get an image to look similar to this photo:

Image from

I’d guess they took a picture of the monitor with a regular camera. But I’m more interested to know what effects / filters they used to get the blur and texture. Any suggestions would be appreciated


This looks like they applied the tilt shift effect to a photo of a monitor (or maybe they skewed a screenshot)

Source : Link , Question Author : Anagio , Answer Author : Ocaso Protal

Leave a Comment