How can I make a logo in Adobe Illustrator like the AntiParticle logo below, from http://www.graphicdesigninspiration.net/2012/08/15/70-awesome-logo-designs-for-your-inspiration/?
It is a large number circles of different, varying sizes, which form the shape of a text character.
My example is not a perfect, but you can take it as guideline for your logo-training. I hope this help you.
1) Create a new text layer
2) Take a pen tool and draw two lines so together they are looking like “a”
3) Turn text layer off, we don’t need it anymore
4) Take “Ellipse Tool” and draw some ellipses. Now turn brushes window on. Select all the ellipses and drag it to the brushes window.
5) A new scatter brush created
6) Apply this brush to the “a” lines
7) Finnaly adjust the brush settings like this
Source : Link , Question Author : Sumann , Answer Author : mast0r