Methods likes this Rounded corner shape with rounded sides Don’t really work for triangle.
So now I’m thinking what’s the best way to make this shape, so I can control the radius of roundness at the same time.
- Select the triangle and press A to activate the Direct
- Make a selection frame around the triangle
- Use the Live Corner Widget to round the points
- Press A to activate the Direct Selection Tool
- Make a selection frame around the bottom points
- Click the Convert Selected Anchor Point to Smooth icon at the top bar options
- Repeat with the top point
Source : Link , Question Author : Michael , Answer Author : Community