I got a movieclip, and I got a custom path (some curves imported from Illustrator)
How can I “attach” my movieclip so each frame it advances over a segment of the curve?.
If you need a more detailed explanation I can draw a picture.
- Draw a path on its own layer
- Cut your path Cmd / Ctrl+X
- Have your MovieClip Layer Selected
- Create the desired length of the animation and
- Then select your Movieclip, right click and Create Motion Tween
- Paste in place your path
- Go back to Frame 1 and then in the Properties panel under Rotation choose Orient to Path