I have repetitive actions I need to perform on images that are all consistent.
For example I have 100 images with size 100 X 100
What I need to do on each one:
1. scale to 75 x 75
2. export as
png( with the same name )
3. close the original without saving
Gimp doesn’t have actions on its own, but there are two very popular plugins or scripts you can use:
Resizing using Bimp (Batch Image Manipulation Plugin)
- Open BIMP from the File menu
- Add all the image files that you want to manipulate
- Choose Resize from the list of available effects and tools
Resizing using DBP
- From the Filters menu in the main Gimp window (or Xtns in earlier versions), select Batch Process… to bring up the DBP window.
- In the Input page, Add your files and click Open
- In Processing, select Resize
- Choose PNG as Output
This question in Superuser has some other options as well.
Source : Link , Question Author : user63898 , Answer Author : Community