How to replicate this text effect on Photoshop? [closed]

I’m learning how to use Photoshop and I’m trying to achieve this text effect below.

Text Effect image

First of all I don’t know if I need a specific font or if it’s possible to start with a “simple” one line font … I cannot find how to apply a double gradient as well ( maybe with a pattern ?)


If you are using Photoshop cc it’s not too hard to replicate.

  1. Find a font that is similar like Intro Inline.
  2. Add gradient
  3. Add one inside thin strokes for the first oultine (#fdf49c)
  4. This stroke wont fully fill in the inner line so you’ll have to make a new layer and fill with brush.
  5. Create warped text and apply arc.
  6. Duplicate the Font and place under the last brush layer so it doesn’t interfere with previous layer.
  7. Add two outside strokes the first Black then a slightly larger white to go behind the black.

This should be a good start.

Source : Link , Question Author : Frntz , Answer Author : Vicki

Leave a Comment