How to you move, or scale adjustment layers in Photoshop?

I was sent a document. That looks something like this:

enter image description here

That orange circle is an adjustment layer

enter image description here

I can not, for the life of me, figure out how to move and scale an adjustment layer.

The document has more radial gradient adjustment layers. All different sizes and in different places:

enter image description here

So my question is, how the hell is this done? How do you move and position the gradient adjustment? I’ve searched the adobe forums and I’m either searching for the wrong term ‘position adjustment layers’ or there’s some voodoo going on.


Those are not “adjustment layers”.

Those are Gradient Fill Layers.
Layer > New Fill Layer > Gradient

Double click the layer thumbnail and you can adjust the gradient.

enter image description here

Source : Link , Question Author : NiceShoes , Answer Author : Scott

Leave a Comment