Industry Name For This Image Setup?

Wondering if there’s an industry known name for this very common three column image setup below header banners. It’s seen on almost every site nowadays so I assume it has coined a name by now?

enter image description here


Organizing information into small bite sized pieces is nothing new, it’s a prudential tactic that arises from our inherent desire to segment information for readability.

As far as an industry term, the closest would be “info boxes”. Further specifying that these particular info boxes would be center justified and using circular masks to crop the associated images.

Info Boxes example

Source : Link , Question Author : Jeff , Answer Author : Storm Brewer

Leave a Comment