Is there a name for abstract pattern with lots of parallel lines and subtle curves?

Sort of like a spirograph? Like that old Mistify screensaver for windows. I feel like it shows up a lot as an abstract shape in the background of things.

Trying to think of the best way to make one myself or the best search terms to dig up some photshop brushes (I tried wireframe and spirograph with a few good results). I want a sort of pattern that is similar that could run along a straight edge and fade away (by being less dense) away from it.

mistify screensaver


You should search Guilloché (Guilloche) if it’s not digital smoke you looking for.

Source : Link , Question Author : Damon , Answer Author : Daniel

Leave a Comment