Is there a way to set up text tabs in Photoshop?

I have versions CS4 through CS6 (ETA and now current to CC18). I have a nice numbered list and I’d like to align things. Is there any way to set up tabs rather than letterspacing or splitting the text into separate layers?

(I can recreate the text in Illustrator and import it, but I’d like to know if I can do this task in one program.)


Unfortunately, no. Photoshop offers no “tab” function.

You can hit tab, but it inputs an arbitrary space which can not be changed.

Source : Link , Question Author : Lauren-Clear-Monica-Ipsum , Answer Author : Scott

Leave a Comment