Is this an effect or a type of font?

I have seen a lot this type of fonts (the ones in the bar). It is a relief effect or the font is just like that?

enter image description here


That’s an effect applied with either a graphics program like photoshop, or done dynamically with css for webpages.

Source : Link , Question Author : Oscar , Answer Author : Anne

Leave a Comment