Job title of a person who does web animation

Does anyone know the job title for a person who develop websites just front-end but is heavily involved with creating animations, WebGL and all moving elements?

I know it wouldn’t be just a front-end developer because of heavy animation work, just can’t find what these people are called.


There are different names. Probably the most common one nowadays is creative developer because often times agencies these days will not only be creating things for the web but also installations, apps, VR/AR experiences, and so forth.

I specialize in web animation and just call myself a frontend developer most of the time. Over time you’ll come to learn that titles don’t mean that much, although they do mean something.

Source : Link , Question Author : User739204422 , Answer Author : Zach Saucier

Leave a Comment