I have a company logo i would like to photoshop on a building for a promotional ad. The problem is that when i put the logo on the building it doesn’t look very real, it should look like its painted on the building and then a photo was taken but for the moment i just looks like a picture of the building with a logo photoshopped on it.
With the warp tool i can get it in to the right shape but its not really what it should be, any tips on how i can create this effect?
I just started a new blog, so i decided to make a little tutorial on this.
Here is the result:
How it is done:
- Put the logo layer on the background and set blending mode to overlay or multiply (depends on the logo).
- Now hit CTRL+T or go to Edit > Free transform
- Adjust the anchorpoints as shown in the image below:
- You could play a little with the opacity of the logo layer. Whatever looks best
- Pad your back, since you just put the logo on the wall. Go you!