Looking for a cursive font like D’Nealian Cursive

Back in elementary and middle school, the form of cursive I learned was D’Nealian Cursive. Although my handwriting has changed from it (e.g. more flowing uppercase ar and pee), I still find it like a standard. Does such a font or a similar one exist that I may use on my computer?

Update: Here’s a screenshot.


http://www.schoolfonts.com/ sells the official d’nealian cursive font. They also have a free demo version of the font.

Source : Link , Question Author : White Hat Hacker , Answer Author : Jessica Brown

Leave a Comment