One option would be to partially blur the image. Photoshop’s smart filters are ideal for that.
- Open your image in Photoshop and turn it into an actual layer (rather than the background) by double-clicking the layer bar in the Layers palette;
- Right-click the layer miniature and choose Convert to Smart Object;
- Choose Filter > Gaussian Blur and choose a value that completely hides all detail in the picture;
- Click on the filter’s layer mask and fill it with black to make it invisible everywhere;
- Use a big, soft white brush on the filter’s layer mask to paint the filter visible in selected places.