Photoshop: How to merge two anchor points

I have two shapes and I want to merge the anchor points as seen in the image.
Is there any way?Anchor points


There’s no command I’m aware of in Photoshop to join anchors. You have to grab the Pen tool, Click the first anchor, then click the second anchor.

Source : Link , Question Author : DanielBlazquez , Answer Author : Scott

Leave a Comment