“semi-bold” font in Photoshop

Is there a way to adjust a font width between normal and “Faux Bold” in Adobe Photoshop? Or define how thick will be a font while “Faux Bold” is set?


Not really. It’s best to actually purchase a font with the weights you wish to use.

That being posted, you could just apply a stroke layer style to a text layer I suppose. Of course, this may slightly round the corners of some characters.

Source : Link , Question Author : István , Answer Author : Scott

Leave a Comment