Term for a font that leaves no loose parts

I am trying to figure out what term to use when searching for fonts that are open so that centers of o’s, a’s, p’s etc. will be attached to the background when I use them in cut files.


That’s called a stencil font.

Source : Link , Question Author : Linda W. , Answer Author : Vincent

Leave a Comment