Tool to help measure web page elements

I’m wondering if there’s a tool out there that can be used to measure all the elements of a web page. I find Chrome’s element inspector very handy, and I’m curious if there is a tool that would enable me to measure each element of a web page at once. I tried using Instant Wireframe but that seems to be broken. Does anyone know of any other design tools that may help? For any browser…


Element measurements


Web Developer for chrome does this:


Source : Link , Question Author : BobSacamano , Answer Author : Wrzlprmft

Leave a Comment