What are these fonts with connected holes called?

I am looking for a font with connected holes like this for my vinyl printing project:

enter image description here

But what is this type of font called?


With PieBie answer, I found plenty of stencil fonts and I made some tests with my Vinyl Cutter (Graphtec CE7000) and I was disappointed because it is quite difficult to remove the liner without removing some of the letters.

I noticed letters such as C, K or E don’t need any cut. Only letters with true holes need a cut such as A, O, D… I would appreciate any complement to the answers.


I have seen such fonts be called Stencil fonts. A quick Google search confirms this is probably what you want.

Source : Link , Question Author : nowox , Answer Author : PieBie

Leave a Comment