What do you call one-color concept variations?

When reviewing logo concepts submitted from designers, I want to ask them to include a single-color gray version, like something that would be stamped in a background. Is there a name for this in the graphic design world?


There’s a simple word for this:


Source : Link , Question Author : Yarin , Answer Author : kaiser

Leave a Comment