What do you call this design that has low poly shapes, but instead of shapes, it’s wires

I guess you know very well that be able to search for references you need to exactly know what is what, or what it is called or at least keywords that are related to a subject.

Here is the image:

enter image description here

I remember seeing a google (a google product / or service) site that incorporate this kind of style, but with “moving wires” using javascript and svg, look, I’ve tried searching for weeks now, with different keywords, like wires, and low poly lines, but with no luck. Hope you can help me guys out 😀


Triangulation, like Delaunay triangulation is a form of tessellation.

Like this: http://kaizouman.github.io/js-delaunay-effect/

Source : Link , Question Author : Joey Hipolito , Answer Author : allcaps

Leave a Comment