What font does the logo for East Photographic use?

See the website for the logo. I tried What the font, but it didn’t recognize the “s” and “t”. This might be custom vector work.

enter image description here


Looks like Century Schoolbook Roman to me:

enter image description here

The swirl on the ‘st’ is a stylistic ligature that’s common among typographers (and available in many OpenType fonts), but pretty rare in real-world use. The gap in the crossbar of the ‘t’ is probably custom.

Further reading on ligatures if you’re interested.

Source : Link , Question Author : Punodostres , Answer Author : Brendan

Leave a Comment