What is the correct name of this typographic pattern?

What is the correct technical term for the swirls above and below the names in the image below?

enter image description here


They are flourishes. They could be considered calligraphic flourishes, as they are designed to resemble those drawn with a pen.

Source : Link , Question Author : firefusion , Answer Author : e100

Leave a Comment