What is the name for the element with two selection lists and selector buttons?

I have a design for a control looking like this:

enter image description here

I’d like to know if there is a commonly used name for such control to google its implementations.


As suggested on Kaylee Chatham’s comment, it is also called multiple selection listbox or multiple choice listbox.

As seen on number 6 in this confusing page I found, this could also be called an Accumulator:

Description: When a user needs to select items from separate sets of
search results or other large, unwieldy data sets- let them manipulate
the left (search, sort, navigate or filter), and add to the right.

Source : Link , Question Author : Max Koretskyi , Answer Author : Luciano

Leave a Comment