What is the name of this classic serif typeface with large round counters?

Photo of wedding stationery

Can someone help me to find the name of the font in the picture? I’m looking specifically for the capital letters.

Close-up of order of service

I’ve tried all of the websites below but came out with nothing:

  • WhatTheFont!
  • Identifont
  • Serif Font Identification Guide
  • What Font is

I found this font used for wedding stationery on a picture on Pinterest.


Using just the ‘Top table’ part of the image and skewing it a bit, WhatTheFont! gave either University Roman or Celtic MN as matches.

University Roman

enter image description here

Celtic MN

enter image description here

Source : Link , Question Author : Izabela , Answer Author : Kenny Evitt

Leave a Comment