What is the name of this UI Element?

I’m looking for the exact name of the UI card (?) element marked with the red dashed lines here that is often used for product purchases. Does anyone know the name of it?

enter image description here


This is called a SlidingUpPanel – given that one has this sort of interaction behavior with the element in mind:


enter image description here

Searching for SlidingUpPanel as UI element delivers the best search results as well as the most ready to use components out of various frameworks.

Source : Link , Question Author : ChrisBean , Answer Author : Woodrow Barlow

Leave a Comment