What is this 3D text effect called?

I need some help defining the technique used in this image.

the word play with an effect added

I call it a 3d drop shadow but that isn’t the best or correct term to use for this graphic.


I would simply call it 3D extruded text.

Source : Link , Question Author : ROBERT ALVARADO , Answer Author : Wolff

Leave a Comment