What is this illustration style called?

I’m trying to find a better version of this image for glass etching and I have no idea what it is called to search for it online. What do I search for in Google Images to find a better version this image?

enter image description here


arabesque would be another good descriptor for that kind of imagery

Source : Link , Question Author : Patricia Purvis , Answer Author : rgtgd

Leave a Comment