What term is used to refer to cut vinyl stickers?

I’m looking to have a decently sized run (anywhere from 100-1000, depending on cost) of stickers made using my company’s logo. My standard sources for vinyl stickers don’t seem to have options for cut vinyl stickers, so I’m looking for a new source.

The difficulty is that I’m a little unsure what the process is called. I’m going with ‘cut vinyl sticker’, but maybe they go by something else in the industry.

This image shows the type of sticker I’m looking for:

Note: the sticker shown was two single-color stickers that I put together. I’m not expecting to find someone to do more than a 1-color run.


I’ve always referred to them as Die Cut Stickers / Decals, often industry adds Custom just to increase search visibility.

Source : Link , Question Author : Joey Hiller , Answer Author : Ryan

Leave a Comment