What the name of the part of the character that holds the counters and the eyes in a stencil typeface?

Is the a name to the shape that connects the outside of a stencil letter to its interior enabling the letter to be cut through and retain its counters.

enter image description here


It’s called a bridge.


Source: Stencil on Wikipedia

Source : Link , Question Author : Pedro , Answer Author : DA01

Leave a Comment