What unicode character should I use to represent the fill bucket?

I’m designing a mockup paint editor for the web and I’m using unicode characters to represent all of the different tools. I ran into a problem when I got to the fill bucket – I can’t find anything that would fit nicely. Is there a character that nicely represents the “fill” feature?


What about something like this ▧?

I can’t seem to make it larger so here’s a pic

Picture of a square white square with diagonal lines on it.

Unicode number: U+2668 / HTML-code: ▧

Source : Link , Question Author : Scratchifier , Answer Author : Community

Leave a Comment